Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Review: Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Where'd You Go, Bernadette Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A really enjoyable read! I listened to the audiobook and the narrator was great. I also really enjoyed the characters, especially Bee and Bernadette and their somewhat wacky ways. Eljin, Bernadette's husband, drove me a little bit crazy. I thought he was pretty self-absorbed and kind of awful, but I think he was supposed to be. It was a fairly light, fun story with great characters. It was a little unbelievable, but I don't think that took away from the story at all. I hear it is supposed to be made into a movie, but I don't know when. I'd heard a lot about it, so I'm glad I finally got around to reading it! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment