Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: My Lady Jane

My Lady Jane My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this!! It's just as funny as everyone says! For example, when Jane's parents decide they have to tell her about consummating the marriage, they describe it as a "very special hug." Some parts are historically accurate and some parts are wildly imaginative, but all of it was enjoyable. I liked Jane's character a lot and I loved the added magical element. It just made for a great, really fun story. I heard the authors are going to write another rewritten version of history together. I really, really hope they do because it's been a long time since I've read a book so funny and exciting at the same time. I actually bought it for my best friend because I thought she would like it as well. A great one!! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment