Monday, January 16, 2017

Review: Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very good, very quick read. I read it in just a few hours. Each chapter was between a paragraph and a few pages long, which really made it seem to fly. I liked the main character, I liked the diversity in it, and I liked the story. The only thing I wasn't sure about is that (view spoiler) However, despite that being a fairly major criticism, I really enjoyed the story as a whole. It made me want to read The Sun Is Also a Star. I'd been avoiding it because it was getting almost too much hype, but Nicola Yoon has a great writing style. I also read that there will be a movie out later this year, so I'm glad I read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment