Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Ready Player One

Ready Player One Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 or 4.75 stars. This book was awesome!!! It was like being in a video game. It was actually kind of like a cross between a great classic video game and National Treasure or The Westing Game something. The main character, Wade, had to play his way through a big game created by a multi-billionaire in order to win his fortune. He pieced together clues and completed multiple tasks as he worked his way through the puzzle. The references to 80s pop culture were incredibly fun. The characters were fantastic. The writing was very compelling. I listened to it and I kept making up things I had to do so I could listen more. I loved the friendships and the touch of romance in the story. I heard they were making a movie of this book, and I hope they do it justice. It was definitely one of the best books I read this year!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment