Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: The Fate of the Tearling

The Fate of the Tearling The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book, but honestly, I did not enjoy it as much as the first two. The first 3/4 of the book was similar to the first two. It moved quickly and I really enjoyed and admired Kelsea's character. It continued to shift perspectives and time, which at first I found confusing, but it does all tie together in the end. The last quarter, (view spoiler)

Overall, this was a great series. I liked the first book the best, but I'm glad I finished the story. I especially loved Kelea's character throughout the series and really felt connected to her. I heard there may be a movie at least about the first book, which would be awesome. I hope they really do make it and I hope Erika Johansen writes more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment