Saturday, July 28, 2018

Review: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. This was pretty good. Not spectacular or anything, but I liked it enough and passed the book on to my mom because I think she'd enjoy it as well. The one thing I will say is that I listened to this as an audiobook, but I don't think that is the best format for this one. After I finished I looked at the print version and realized there were all kinds of charts and little illustrations throughout the book that I didn't get to see. I didn't realize it of course, but I did feel like I missed out on an important part of the story because of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment