Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Review: Inferno

Inferno Inferno by Dan Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. A fun read with a lot of twists that I saw coming and one that I did not. If you've read Dan Brown's other books, this one is not much different, but I do enjoy reading them. The one thing that did really surprise me was (view spoiler) I am really hoping that the next book talks a little bit about the ramifications for the ending . . . I did kind of feel like it just ended with more questions than answers. I don't expect it to though. I also wish that every book didn't have a different female protagonist. This one was interesting and I'd love to see what happens to Sienna also. I know these books are unrealistic and somewhat ridiculous, but overall they are still a lot of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment