Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review: The Inquisitor's Tale: Or, the Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog

The Inquisitor's Tale: Or, the Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog The Inquisitor's Tale: Or, the Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog by Adam Gidwitz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun, interesting book! This is the best middle grade novel I've read in a while. I've had a lot of trouble getting into middle grade novels the last several times I've attempted to read them, but this one broke that trend. It was full of fascinating characters - the holy dog, the nun, and, of course, the children. I loved how it was told by the different characters in tales (like The Canterbury Tales) and the meaning behind the inquisitor's tale. It was a great adventure story and I look forward to reading it to my little boys when they are older!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment