Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Review: Illuminae

Illuminae Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 or 4.75 stars. This was SO good!! I couldn't put it down! I stayed up WAY too late two nights in a row because I couldn't stop reading it! The format was so unique and told such a compelling story. I enjoyed the two protagonists, especially Kady. It was also seriously creepy in some places, but in a way that just makes you want to read more as quickly as you can. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is simply because while I enjoy science fiction, it isn't my favorite genre personally. This is the best example of science fiction I've read though and I cannot recommend it highly enough! I put Gemina (book 2) on my Christmas list, and if I don't get it, I will be going out to buy it immediately after Christmas because I can't wait!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment