Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review: Two for the Dough

Two for the Dough Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I started listening to this on my phone and realized when I was partway through it that I was listening to the abridged version. I was disappointed because I think I may have enjoyed this book more if it hadn't been abridged. I thought about stopping it and finding the book (unabridged) version, but by the time I realized it, I thought I might as well just finish it. I was entertained by it, but it moved too quickly since it was abridged. I may pick up the third one sometime just to see what I actually think of the series. I like mysteries, but I've enjoyed the Charlaine Harris vampire mysteries better than these two so far. I think I'll try for one more book though and see what I think. I have a couple friends who have read this entire series, so it must be decent, right? We'll see. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment