Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: The Longest Ride

The Longest Ride The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 stars. With Nicholas Sparks, you know exactly what you are going to get. Take some tragedy paired with true love and something "heartwarming" and coincidental and there you have it. However, even though I know exactly what to expect, I always enjoy it! This was just like all of his others, but it was a good story. I was always looking forward to when I could next listen to it. There were two stories told at the same time, and I enjoyed both of them. Ruth and Ira's story was good, although not a whole lot happened in it. Sophia and Luke's story moved more quickly, but (view spoiler) so I enjoyed them fairly equally. I got exactly what I was expecting, but that was exactly what I wanted. I need to see the movie now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment