Thursday, October 20, 2016

Review: Days of Blood & Starlight

Days of Blood & Starlight Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars. I am LOVING this series!! And it came as such a pleasant surprise! I picked up the first book on a whim and devoured it. Then I listened to the second on audiobook. The narrator is excellent (one of my favorite narrators in a long time, actually).

This book definitely doesn't suffer from second-book syndrome. The characters are vivid and complex and the story is extremely engaging. I love the continued friendship between Karou and Zuzana (and now Mik as well). I hope she continues to play an important role in the last book. The book (view spoiler), so I can't wait to read more! I will be continuing this series as soon as possible!!

Has Laini Taylor written anything else? Because I want to read it!! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment