Monday, October 31, 2016

Review: Wreckage

Wreckage Wreckage by Emily Bleeker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 or 3.5 stars. My book club picked this book for October and I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I did. It had some mixed reviews, but overall, it was an enjoyable read. I wasn't spectacular or anything, but it was fast-paced and kept me wanting to know more. Some was fairly predictable and some should have been predictable (but wasn't), but everyone in the book club said they liked it. It led to some interesting discussion about lying and when it is/is not ok to lie. The author also has some interesting discussion questions posted on her website (found at https://emilybleeker.com/wreckage-dis... ). It's not something I would have picked out, but I'm glad I read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment