Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: Winter

Winter Winter by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun series! I really enjoyed the entire series, and this one was especially good. Maybe even 4.5 stars. I know I felt sad when the story was over because I wouldn't be reading about these characters anymore. I've looked up fan art because I was curious about what other people thought these characters looked like. To me, that means I was pretty interested in the series.

I think it was incredibly creative to rewrite these fairy tales into one big story. I love fairytales and retellings, and I especially love when several fairy tales are woven together well. Meyer did just that, and it was lots of fun! I don't think the story was particularly deep, and some of the characters seemed a little flat to me, but overall it was very enjoyable. I was very satisfied with conclusion.

I just have the last short story in Stars Above to finish before I am completely done. I'm glad Meyer is writing more, because I am really sorry this is over!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment