Friday, September 23, 2016

Review: Flamecaster

Flamecaster Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed it, but took me forever to get through. It wasn't that it wasn't interesting; I just had a lot going on in the past month that made it hard to find time to actually read (baby in the hospital, start of school, etc.). I think I definitely lost something taking so long to read it. I kept forgetting what was going on, since I read in such short chunks. Still, I was never bored, and I love Chima's writing!

The book was really good, but it felt like the beginning of something much larger to me. There were more unanswered questions than answers. Also. . . (view spoiler) I wish we didn't have to wait until April for the next one!! Overall I just really enjoy Chima's writing and I can't wait for the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment