Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love anything Rowling writes. It was very short, but I enjoyed reading this collection that included a lot of background information about some of our favorite characters (McGonnagall, Lupin, Trelawney, etc.) and topics related to them (anamagi, werewolves, etc.). Almost everything could be found on Pottermore for free and I thought it was too short (although I always want more), but this was a nice arrangement and I really enjoyed learning more about these characters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment