Friday, April 6, 2018

Review: Obsidio

Obsidio Obsidio by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 stars. A solid finish to an awesome series. Like the first two books in the series, it has an incredibly unique format and was very action-packed. Although this didn't take away much from my enjoyment of the story, there were not as many surprises in this one and I had a little bit of trouble keeping track of all of the characters. Still, I was very exited to read this conclusion and it pretty much met my expectations. I think the first book was my favorite of the series, but I was happy with this one and I plan to read more from both authors. I'd also like to go back and listen to the audiobooks, because I hear they are awesome. I'm just sad the series is over!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment