Friday, April 20, 2018

Review: The Impossible Knife of Memory

The Impossible Knife of Memory The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 if I'm going really specific. I read it for the YSU English Festival and I really enjoyed it. We got to hear Laurie Halse Anderson speak and meet her afterwards. She was awesome! I did have a hard time putting the book down at times and I liked the fact that the chapters were really short. The only thing that brought my rating down a little was that I had to read it so fast because I wanted to finish before the English Festival so I skimmed some parts and couldn't take in the full picture of what was happening. It has much more to do with my personal reading experience than the book itself.

In person, Laurie had a wonderful message and was very funny and honest. I loved her and I'm looking forward to reading more by Laurie Halse Anderson!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment