Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review: The Husband's Secret

The Husband's Secret The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another surprise! I've been reading a lot of books that surprise me lately, which has been nice (especially since they've all been pleasant surprises). I found the characters to be very relatable. There were a lot of lines that stood out to me and made me think, "Wow. That's exactly how I would feel if I were in her situation." I was mostly satisfied with the ending, although I did still have a few questions. I just really didn't expect to enjoy Liane Moriarty's books, but I couldn't believe how much I did. I think it has convinced me to read her most popular book, Big Little Lies. Additionally, I heard that this one is going to be made into a movie with Blake Lively, so I hope that they do a good job with it. Anyway, yes, a good book! Definitely recommended for those who enjoy women's stories, mild mysteries, and compelling writing. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment