Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review: Queen of Shadows

Queen of Shadows Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This took me a long time to get through for some reason, but in the end I didn't want to stop reading. I don't think this was my favorite of the series so far, but it was another excellent addition. I'm debating between jumping right in to the next one or waiting a while because the next one doesn't come out until the fall (and I think it might just be about Chaol). It is a little hard for me to keep track of all of the characters and events when I wait a long time between reading books in a series, so we'll see.

I found the sections about Manon to be the most interesting. I always like reading about people (or witches, in this case) struggling with their light and dark sides. Aelin is powerful and strong, but not as interesting to me. The story as a whole was very engaging though. I can't believe how the story has developed and changed since the first book. It was definitely a very enjoyable experience. I wish the rest of the series was out right now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment