Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review: Birnbaum's 2017 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide

Birnbaum's 2017 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide Birnbaum's 2017 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide by Birnbaum Guides
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. This is a fun read when planning a Disney trip. It's very colorful and has a lot of great information in it. However, I wish there were reviews of hotels, restaurants, and rides. I know that it is a matter of opinion, but I still with they inserted more opinions into the book. I know this is the "official" guide, but I think some of the unofficial guides are better just because they give some more helpful advice than this one does. Still, this is nicely organized and fun to look at. We're unsure if we are going to Disney, but I'm enjoying dreaming about it! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment