Friday, August 12, 2016

Review: Cress

Cress Cress by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this series will be a solid 4-star rating all the way through. I listened to this one in my car, and really enjoyed it (just as I've enjoyed the rest of the series so far). I think I liked it a little better than Scarlet because there was more relevant action and it felt a little less like a filler book. I liked Scarlet, but this one was a little more exciting to me. I liked Cress's character and Captain Thorn's, and overall felt like it was just a fun, adventurous story! I got Fairest out of the library so I can read that next. I've kind of made it a goal to read this entire series this summer, so I need to finish it up! Looking forward to Fairest and Winter!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment