Thursday, July 4, 2019

Review: How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7

How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7 How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7 by Joanna Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I started with How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, but found this one to be much better for my kids' ages. I also just liked this format a bit better. Part one discusses Faber's basic strategies, but applies them to life with little ones. Part two addresses common struggles with young kids, such as mealtime battles, shopping with kids, sleep struggles, and more. It was very practical and I hope it will be very helpful. I haven't had much time to try these strategies yet to see if they really work, but I am hopeful. I definitely could buy into these concepts. I'll report back once I've tried them for a few weeks and may adjust my rating accordingly!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment