Thursday, February 15, 2018

Review: The Copper Gauntlet

The Copper Gauntlet The Copper Gauntlet by Holly Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really like these! It's a great middle-grade series for fans Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I personally give Harry Potter 5 stars, Percy Jackson 3 stars, and this series rests comfortably in between the two for me at a solid 4 stars. I think I liked the first one slightly more, possibly because I quite enjoyed the school setting, and the action in this book meant that it didn't take place at the school as much. It definitely leaves you with a lot of questions and you can see how this series will likely develop more, although it had a satisfying ending for this book on its own. The main character and his group of friends are interesting and complex. It's just a really fun, quick, and exciting read! I can't wait to read the next one in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment