Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review: Attachments

Attachments Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 at least. I'm debating about giving it closer to 4 stars, but I think I will wait a couple of days and see how I feel about it then. I read it slowly (as I read all my kindle books because I only read them as I put my boys to sleep when all the lights are off), but there is something about Rainbow Rowell's characters that I find so much more compelling than a lot of characters in other realistic fiction (particularly romance). They seem so much more relatable and they really like they could be real people (with real insecurities and body types and feelings . . .). I will say that although I thought this was great, I think I liked other books by her more (Eleanor & Park and Fangirl especially).

I just realized, unfortunately, that I think I have read all of Rainbow Rowell's books now! That makes me so sad and I hope she writes more soon!! I especially hope that she writes more adult books. Although I have enjoyed her YA books more, I relate more to her adult characters, now that I guess I am an adult as well. She is definitely an "auto-buy" author for me and I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment