Friday, June 23, 2017

Review: City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I definitely liked this better than I liked the first two (I never read the third because I actually really disliked the first two -didn't even finish the second, in fact), but I still didn't like it as much as I liked her Infernal Devices series. I guess I don't have that much to say about it. I know this is an unpopular opinion about this series, but it's just not my thing. I decided to read the second half of the Mortal Instruments series because I really did like the Infernal Devices and Cassandra Clare's own website recommends reading the first three Mortal instruments, then the Infernal Devices, and then the second three Moral Instruments. I just read the summary of the third book and then I was trying to follow her advice. I guess I probably still will because I want to read Lady Midnight. Maybe I'll really enjoy the last two. We'll see.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment