Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review: Three Dark Crowns

Three Dark Crowns Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.75 stars. I really enjoyed it, although it left me with more questions than answers. I wasn't sure what I'd think because I saw some mixed reviews, but overall I thought it was very intriguing. I liked all three sisters and several of the side characters. I do think there were a few too many side characters to keep track of, but I think I got all of the main ones. I was only confused a couple of times, but hopefully by the next one I'll be able to keep track of them all. I accidentally saw a spoiler before I read the book about (view spoiler) I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

It ended rather abruptly, but definitely made me want more! I wish I didn't have to wait until September for the next one. I hope that (view spoiler) I think it's unlikely, but I can hope, right? I'm looking forward to September!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment