Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was enjoyable as long as you can suspend your disbelief while reading it. The plot was implausible and full of holes, but for some reason I still enjoyed it. It was a very light, happy read, which was exactly what I needed. I didn't like how she (view spoiler) but I guess it had the makings of a good romantic comedy. There wasn't much to this book, but I can see myself picking up another Sophie Kinsella novel in the future. They seem kind of like candy - not very good for you, but you buy it anyway because it tastes good. It was a fast read and I would recommend it for people who enjoy movies like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or The Runaway Bride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment