Monday, November 7, 2016

Review: A Monster Calls

A Monster Calls A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of the most incredible books I've read (and I've read a lot).

It is not scary (at least not in the way you think it might be from looking at the cover). It is pretty short and you can easily read it in one sitting if you have an hour or two. It is heartbreaking and you will cry (probably), but it is important. There are several people I immediately wanted to buy it for once I finished it, so I purchased a copy so I can at least loan it out. If you have ever dealt with loss or grief, read this book. If you are human and have the ability to read, read this book. Please, buy it, borrow it, check it out of the library! Just read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment