Sunday, January 5, 2020

Review: The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy

The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. This was a charming story about four children and their summer vacation. While I was clearly not the target audience for this book, I liked the sisters and the story well enough to want to continue the series. This one was fairly juvenile, but I probably would have loved it as a kid. I'm also excited to see how the girls mature and what comes next for the Penderwick family. I see a lot of potential!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment