Saturday, November 30, 2019

Review: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just re-listened to the book for about the 100th time. Still doesn't get old! I love the later books in the series even more, but this is pretty great! And Jim Dale is a genius as far as reading aloud goes. There just isn't a better reader out there!

12/9/18 - Another fun re-read! I can't wait until I get to the later books again!

11/29/19 - This re-read was particularly fun because I read it with my sons! Only one was really old enough to understand it, but I've looked forward to reading them aloud with my boys for years. It was great! I can't wait to read more with them later (although I may wait a few years before I read the next one with them).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment