Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Review: A Madness So Discreet

A Madness So Discreet A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.25 stars if I am going to be really technical. I liked it overall, although there were some things about it that frustrated me. I liked the main character and the story was interesting. However, some of the coincidences were too convenient for me and there were situations that just seemed very unrealistic to me. There were also times that the writing seemed a little choppy. I would think that I missed something in the story, but really the author had chosen to skip over a few scenes and catch the reader up later. I did appreciate that (view spoiler). I am really looking forward to reading The Female of the Species, also by Mindy McGinnis. I think I like her writing style, although I was hoping for just a little bit more out of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment