Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: The Burning Maze

The Burning Maze The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So this was very similar to all of his other books and if I had been in a different frame of mind when I read it, I would have probably given it at least 3 stars. If you love all his other ones, you'll like this one too. I've just read one too many middle grade books recently and I think I'm really needing a break from Rick Riordan. His writing is fun, but I've never actually loved it as much as other people (like my husband) seem to. I think I need to take a year or so off from his books and maybe I'll enjoy his writing again. The two stars reflect how I felt while reading it (just trying to get through) rather than an actual criticism of the book itself. It was fine (probably even good for those who like his writing), but I'm just not in the right mood.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment