Monday, October 9, 2017

Review: Heartless

Heartless Heartless by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. This was another read for Battle of the Books. It was a good story, but I've never liked the worlds of Lewis Carroll. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, especially in the second half. However, I will never be a fan of Wonderland and it was pretty depressing to know where the story was headed. I never really liked Catherine very much either. However, story was pretty fast-paced and kept me wanting more. I think if I liked the whimsy and nonsense of Wonderland better, I may have enjoyed the book more. Although I liked Meyer's Lunar Chronicles more, I will probably read anything that she writes. I've been curious about Heartless since it came out, so I'm glad I finally read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment