Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: Saga, Vol. 2

Saga, Vol. 2 Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just binged on this entire series. I devoured it. I read all the volumes available to read from Hoopla and then went to our local comic book store and bought all of the ones that are currently out but not yet bound in a book and read those too.

I am not going to write a review for each one because they all blend together for me now. I'll just rate them each, but oh man. . . These were amazing!

I don't know if every one was a 5-star read. Maybe I should give it a 4.5 overall. However, I really loved this story and connected to the characters. I don't usually read graphic novels, but this was just SO good. I still don't love the mature content, but it's like Game of Thrones. You can overlook some of that because the story is so amazing. That said, if that kind of mature content really bothers you, this series isn't for you. I can look past it, but I recognize that everyone has a different level of tolerance for that sort of thing. I just thought that the diverse cast of characters and the overall messages sent are ones that I can get behind. I can't wait until the next issue is released!! I plan to buy all of them!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment