Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Can You Keep a Secret?

Can You Keep a Secret? Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. This is a light, fun, fluffy book that was exactly what I expected and what I needed. There were several times that I laughed out loud. I enjoyed the main character thoroughly and appreciated her tenacity and ability to be forthright with her love interest. I liked that she didn't let him push her around, although I was a little frustrated as she started falling for him despite the fact that he was trying to control too much. Still, she didn't put up with his shenanigans (I don't think I've ever used that word in a review!) and was very direct about what she wanted and needed. I loved that.

This book didn't make a huge impression on me and I probably won't remember much about it down the road, but I enjoyed it for what it was. I will likely continue reading more Sophie Kinsella in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment