Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Review: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my husband's favorite in the series, but not mine. I did love this reread though. Because it's not my favorite in the series, I haven't reread it as many times as the others, which made this reread more enjoyable. It really annoys me how Harry is shouting at everyone all the time, but I could kind of understand why this time. I also loved the parts with the DA and how Ginny came out of her shell in this one. It will probably be another half-year before I continue my re-read of the series, but I'd like to try to finish the entire series in 2020.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment