Thursday, June 20, 2019

Review: The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection

The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection by Brené Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nothing mind-blowing, but there were a few good thought-provoking tidbits in there. The main idea is basically that it is important for parents to create a space for their children that is safe - A place where they are able to fail, be silly, and just be themselves. Parents need to model these behaviors in the home. I liked it! I just want to be intentional about being the best parent I can be to my little ones, and part of that is occasionally reading books about how I can do that. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment