Thursday, May 2, 2019

Review: Outlander

Outlander Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really struggled to decide how many stars to give this. On one hand, I enjoyed the story overall and was interested in what was happening to the characters the entire time. On the other hand, there were some really problematic elements that bothered me a lot.

My biggest problems circled around Claire's relationship with Jamie. On several occasions, she (view spoiler)

For all of those reasons, I almost gave it 2 stars. However, as I said before, I did enjoy the story. I am on the fence about whether or not to continue the series. I am thinking about just watching the TV show, because I heard it takes out some of the problematic elements, which would make it still more enjoyable for me. We'll see.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment