Saturday, June 16, 2018

Review: A Court of Frost and Starlight

A Court of Frost and Starlight A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nothing really happened, but it was somewhat enjoyable. I thought the most interesting part was the preview of the next book, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. Although I don't like Nesta's character at all, I am intrigued. This one was mostly just a fluff piece - a filler to hold people over until the next book. Also, there was a surprising amount of sexually explicit material in this. I knew to expect some because I've read all the other books, but for only being 200 pages, Sarah really managed to pack in a whole lot of it. Still, if you can overlook that and some of the cringeworthy lines, it was entertaining. I'm glad I read it, but more because I'm looking forward to the next book than because I really enjoyed this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment